Our CFO experience sets us apart
- We have worked with hundreds of nonprofits around the country. Whether you are a startup nonprofit that needs new systems and processes or a large, complicated organization that just can’t seem to get timely, accurate numbers. We have the proven solutions.
- We have been brought in by Boards when all other options have failed and we have succeeded time and again at creating stability and confidence in the finance team and product.
- We have developed reporting tools to easily manage cash flow, forecasting and budgeting and Reporting packages including dashboards and graphs to communicate results to Boards, Management and Funders.
- Communication ‐ many times the problem we are asked to solve and the one many accountants fail at is communication. We take great pride in our ability to clearly communicate financial results to all of the different constituencies of a nonprofit. This is more art than science and after presenting financial data at hundreds of Board meetings we have honed our presentation skills.
- We have backgrounds as auditors and understand what auditors need. We have also worked with dozens of auditors to make sure our clients independent audit proceeds smoothly and without
We take a practical approach to managing the Finances for our clients
Our backgrounds also include managing the day to day activities of finance departments for a variety of nonprofits. We understand that there needs to be cost benefits when determining accounting process and structure and pride ourselves in taking a hands on practical approach to management. We don’t get bogged down in the numbers; but understand how to prioritize financial information to make sure everyone understands the financial goals of the organization and clearly monitor progress so that there are no surprises when it comes financial performance.
Fees for CFO services are based on hourly rates, but we have many clients that as part of our “Full Service” accounting solution, only need a few hours periodically of CFO time once our systems are in place. For CFO consulting and interim CFO services, we will quote an expected fees structure that in most cases will be substantially less other options
Don’t take our word for it – we welcome the chance to have you talk to one of our clients to have them tell you first hand their experiences with our services.